My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Hood, Texas, United States

I am a Finance soldier currently serving in Texas awaiting my eventual deployment. I am also a native of New Orleans with a great fondness for New York City, as well as a Libertarian with a traditionalist streak, and a lover of history, beauty, art, and tradition.

Sunday, August 15, 2004

I made a google hit

As I enjoy bashing Ted Kennedy immenseley, I am honored that my other blog made the #1 choice for the entry bloated tick. Of course I want bloated tick to lead to Ted Kennedy's website, but being a #1 google hit is great, too. But just to hit it to that fat bloated tick of a Senator.

bloated tick
bloated tick
bloated tick
bloated tick
bloated tick
bloated tick
bloated tick

Now do us all a favor, Ted Kenendy. Drive off a bridge and don't come back :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home